Honoring Our Average Joes - II
Guests: Troy & Kim Meeder
- Chapter 1 Excerpt from Average Joe
- Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch
- A Visit to Crystal Peaks Ranch - I
- A Visit to Crystal Peaks Ranch - II
- Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch - I
- Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch - II
- Horses and Healing: New Hope for Kids - I
- Blind Hope at Crystal Peaks Ranch
- Horses and Healing: New Hope for Kids - II
- Troy on Facebook
He loves his wife, dotes on his kids and pays bills regularly. On weekends, you'll find him fixing the leaky sink or helping the neighbors. We call him an “Average Joe” ... but God calls him extraordinary! Today, we pay tribute to hard-working men of integrity and offer a fresh perspective on the true meaning of manhood. It’s a conversation for husbands and wives alike.
Troy Meeder is co-founder of Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch, a non-profit facility for abused children and horses based in Central Oregon. After a career in corporate America, he served as a youth pastor. Troy's wife, Kim, is the author of Hope Rising, Bridge Called Hope, and Blind Hope — books that share stories of people dramatically influenced by their ministry.
Watch the Average Joe video