Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters - III
Guest: Dr. Meg Meeker
- Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters (book at CBD)
- Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters: The 30-Day Challange (book at Amazon)
- Bringing Up Girls (book)
- The New Dare to Discipline (book)
- Dr. Meg Meeker
- The Medical Institute
- The Ten Habits of Happy Mothers (book at CBD)
- Boys Should Be Boys (book at CBD)
- Your Kids at Risk (book at CBD)
- Restoring the Teenage Soul (book at Amazon)
Dr. Meg Meeker speaks to fathers about what she views as his greatest struggle: today’s dads are afraid to act according to their God-given instincts! Every Dad comes with the wiring to appropriately guard his little girl—learn HOW.
Pediatrician, mother and best-selling author of six books, Dr. Meg Meeker is the country’s leading authority on parenting, teens and children’s health.
Dr. Meg is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics as well as the National Advisory Board of the Medical Institute, Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics and Human Development at Michigan State University; Munson Hospital Family Practice Residency Training Program 1998-present.
Dr. Meeker lives and works in Traverse City, MI where she shares a medical practice with her husband, Walter. They have four grown children.