What Has Feminism Done for You Lately? - II
Guest: Diane Passno
- What Wives Wish Their Husbands Knew About Women (book)
- The Heart of the Home Broadcast Set (CD)
- Feminism: Mystique or Mistake (book at Amazon)
- Angry Women, Passive Men (article)
- Get The Family Talk App for iPhone and Android
Hear from college students who have swallowed the lies of forty years of radical feminism. For many, they’re questioning their role in the family and the culture — just where do they fit? Do they have to have it all, all at the same time — a family and a career? Hear Dr. Dobson guide these young women.
Diane Passno was executive vice president of Focus on the Family, where she served for more than 20 years. She is the author of Feminism: Mystique or Mistake? Mrs. Passno is on the Citizens' Review Panel for El Paso County and is on the board of directors of the Christian Management Association. She and her husband reside in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and are the parents of two adult children.
Previous Broadcasts regarding Feminism and a Woman's Role