Thriving in a Spiritually-Divided Home - II
Guest: Nancy Sebastian Meyer
- Spiritually Single Moms (book at CBD)
- Spiritual Misatch in Marriage - I
- Spiritual Misatch in Marriage - II
- Spiritual Misatch in Marriage - III
Are you in a “spiritually divided” home — married to someone who doesn’t share your faith? Learn how the Lord can take grief and loneliness and turn it into respect and rejoicing. It’s a reminder of the overwhelming faithfulness of God.
A sparkling speaker and authentic author, Nancy Sebastian Meyer has ministered all over the United States, as well as in Mexico and Ireland. She has been a radio guest on Focus on the Family, Family Life Today, Midday Connection, in addition to TV appearances on "His Place" (Cornerstone TV) and "Aspiring Women" (Total Living Network).
A degreed educator and Certified Personality Trainer, Nancy enjoys teaching and speaking at a variety of events - several past events include: the AACC National Convention, Hawaiian Islands Ministries Bay and Honolulu Conferences, and her own specialty conferences: WOW - Wives Only Workshop and SSMoms - Spiritually Successful Moms Conference. Nancy is a member of AWSA (Advanced Writers and Speakers Association) and an Advanced Toastmaster Bronze / Competent Leader with Toastmasters International.
Nancy’s ministry, hope4hearts, is located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where she lives with husband, Rich, and their golden retriever. Their daughter, Becky, attends Lancaster Bible College.
The Meyer Family
Becky Meyer Questions with Audio Responses:
1. How has your mom’s relationship with your dad and her relationship with God influenced you?
2. What are you thoughts on respecting and honoring your father?
3. Tell us about your walk with God.
4. What would you say to other young people who have parents who believe differently?