Family Talk is a Christian non-profit organization located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Founded in 2010 by Dr. James Dobson, the ministry promotes and teaches biblical principles that support marriage, family, and child-development. Since its inception, Family Talk has served millions of families with broadcasts, monthly newsletters, feature articles, videos, blogs, books and other resources available on demand via its website, mobile apps, and social media platforms.
Dr. Dobson's flagship program, "Family Talk," is aired on more than 1,200 radio and online outlets, Family Talk is broadcast coast-to-coast in the United States and is heard all over the world online.
1. We believe "Through wisdom a house is built and by understanding it is established." Proverbs 24:3
2. We will not allow ourselves to get so busy with the cares of life that we neglect our children.
3. We will make our voices heard regarding the impact of godly families - on our children and on culture.
1. The Bible to be the inspired, only, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
3. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in his personal return in power and glory;
4. That for salvation of lost and sinful men and women, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential;
5. In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life;
6. In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they who are saved unto the resurrection of life and they who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation;
7. And in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
The Dobson Library
Copyright ©2016 Dr. James Dobson's Family Talk All Rights Reserved
Family Talk 540 Elkton Drive, Suite 201 Colorado Springs, CO 80907 (877) 732-6825
Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited.