Get ready for a fun family experience as God's Word is exalted!
What is the Bible Bee?
National Bible Bee was founded with the mission to engage young people (ages 5-18) in the memorization and study of God's Word and provide opportunities to proclaim it through local, national and broadcast competitions.
The NBB Summer Study takes young people on a journey through the Scriptures asking questions designed to help them learn tools to discover the truths of the Bible. Whether they are studying on their own or taking part within a church or other hosted group, the participants use the 8-week Discovery Journal to explore the Scriptures in as little as 20 minutes a day with the option of a deeper study.
At the end of the Summer Study, participants have the opportunity to qualify for the National Bible Bee Competition. The NBBC hosts 360 of the top contestants from around the nation who compete for over $100,000 in prize money.
Learn how you can get involved.
- Registration begins in April.
- Study materials arrive in June.
- Local competitions occur in August.
- National Bible Bee for top-scoring participants is held in November.
- The cost is minimal and the rewards are priceless.
What is a Local Bible Bee Host?
- Local Bible Bee Hosts are the lifeblood of the Bee!
- They provide opportunities for communities to gather weekly, biweekly or monthly to support and encourage families and participants in their preparation.
- They coordinate and host the local Bible Bees.
- We need more key people willing to serve as hosts. Anyone 18 years of age or older who has a passion for encouraging others to study and memorize God's Word can register. A host partners with the National Bible Bee in its vision to "Know God's Word and Make Him Known" in their local community.
"The Bible Bee is a superb opportunity for your children to do something of eternal value. Learning and memorizing God's Word is always a great idea—how much more when there is a fun and rewarding contest to encourage your child. Every family needs to take a fresh look at the Bible Bee."
— Michael P. Farris, J.D., Chancellor of Patrick Henry College
Join us in this life-changing adventure of studying and memorizing God's Word.