All life is precious and has immeasurable value. But some appear to value party platforms more. The Democratic Party emphatically supports unfettered access to abortion. Accordingly, when a Democratic state representative in Tennessee voiced his support for life, the Tennessee Democratic Party voted to kick him off the August primary ballot.
The parties have clearly defined their values. Have you defined yours? Take some time to learn what the two major parties say about the value of life. And this November, vote accordingly.
• Abortion ends one life and irrevocably alters many others.
• The two major parties have staked out very different positions on abortion; it’s vitally important that you learn where they stand.
• This November, we can use our vote to remind society of the sanctity of human life from conception to natural death.
• Tennessee Democratic Party Kicks Memphis Rep. John DeBerry Off Primary Ballot
• Comparison of Major Party Platform 2016-2020 positions