On May 19, the news broke: Planned Parenthood affiliates "improperly applied for and received $80 million in coronavirus stimulus funds."
This is nothing less than fraud, and it shows Planned Parenthood's true colors. But it gets worse. On the Friday before Memorial Day, dozens of Senate Democrats sent a letter to the Treasury Department and Small Business Administration, asking that the clinics be allowed to keep the $80 million they were "rightfully given."
As Dr. Dobson noted, "[Planned Parenthood] went after the money …. They knew their brazen attempt to fraudulently steal $80 million deserves both civil and criminal penalties. Yet now Democrats are demanding that Planned Parenthood be allowed to keep taxpayer funds to further their reprehensible abortion business."
Read Dr. Dobson's full statement at the link below, and then contact your representatives and demand that they put a stop to Planned Parenthood's fraud.
• Planned Parenthood’s brazen attempt to fraudulently steal $80 million deserves both civil and criminal penalties.
• Senator Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and his friends have no right to facilitate Planned Parenthood's fraudulent theft of taxpayer funds.
• America deserves better than Planned Parenthood
• Dr. James Dobson Rejects the Use of Aborted Babies for Medical Science
• Dr. Dobson Condemns Planned Parenthood's "Business as Usual" During this Crisis