For the last several weeks, families, communities, businesses, and the nation at large have sought to come together to preserve life amid this COVID-19 health crisis. At the same time, Planned Parenthood and its allies have banded together in a desperate attempt to preserve death through abortion.
Dr. James Dobson recently stated, "We should be appalled over the moral depravity that would claim a right to the onslaught of countless babies amid this national health crisis. As a country, we are making the necessary sacrifices to do all we can to preserve life—it should be no different for Planned Parenthood."
Read Dr. Dobson's full statement and pray that our elected officials will continue taking steps to preserve life, and that our judges would rule accordingly. Together, we must stand for life!
• Abortion providers are opposing commonsense measures to protect the health and safety of all Americans.
• America deserves better than Planned Parenthood.
• Together, we must continue to fight to end the horror of abortion.
• Dr. Dobson Condemns Planned Parenthood's "Business as Usual" During this Crisis
• California Continues to Insist Nuns Should Help Fund Abortion
• Celebrate Life, Not Abortion