Matthew Maher was born and raised in a strong Christian family, and for most of his life he was a good reflection of that upbringing. Then one night, he made one choice that changed everything. But through it all, Matthew was committed to bringing good out of that tragedy and that’s exactly what he is doing. Hear the story of his journey from pro soccer player to ex- convict to influential leader of thousands of youth every year. That’s coming up now on Dr. James Dobson’s Family Talk.
This Week's Upcoming Broadcasts:
• 8/29: You May Be the Only Bible Somebody Reads Part 1
• 8/30: You May Be the Only Bible Somebody Reads Part 2
• 8/31: Ken Davis Shares From His Heart
• 9/1: Passion For America Part 1
• 9/2: Passion For America Part 2
• Weekend: Dealing with the Difficult Child Part 2
Copyright ©2016 Dr. James Dobson's Family Talk All Rights Reserved
Family Talk 540 Elkton Drive, Suite 201 Colorado Springs, CO 80907 (877) 732-6825
Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited.