Here on Family Talk with Dr. James Dobson, it’s the story of evangelist David Ring. Oxygen-deprived for 18 minutes after his birth, David was left on a table to die, and as a result, he lives with cerebral palsy today. Orphaned at 14 after the death of both parents, David had to learn how to overcome even more obstacles. So today he asks us, “I’ve got cerebral palsy… what’s YOUR problem?” It’s a Family Talk challenge for ALL of us who struggle, listen to the broadcast Now!
This Week's Upcoming Broadcasts:
• 7/25: Overcoming Childhood Traumas Part 1
• 7/26: Overcoming Childhood Traumas Part 2
• 7/27: Victorious! The David Ring Story Part 1
• 7/28: Victorious! The David Ring Story Part 2
• 7/29: Victorious! The David Ring Story Part 3
• Weekend: The Hidden Message of the Great Seal of the United States Part 1
Copyright ©2016 Dr. James Dobson's Family Talk All Rights Reserved
Family Talk 540 Elkton Drive, Suite 201 Colorado Springs, CO 80907 (877) 732-6825
Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited.