Last time on Family Talk, we started the incredible story of Stephanie Fast – a war orphan who lived in caves and ate mice and locusts. When a missionary and his wife adopted her, she found it hard to accept the love they offered. What will her story teach you about the love of God and the power of having a forever family? Find out by listening to today’s broadcast!
This Week's Upcoming Broadcasts:
• 7/25: Overcoming Childhood Traumas Part 1
• 7/26: Overcoming Childhood Traumas Part 2
• 7/27: Victorious! The David Ring Story Part 1
• 7/28: Victorious! The David Ring Story Part 2
• 7/29: Victorious! The David Ring Story Part 3
• Weekend: The Hidden Message of the Great Seal of the United States Part 1
Copyright ©2016 Dr. James Dobson's Family Talk All Rights Reserved
Family Talk 540 Elkton Drive, Suite 201 Colorado Springs, CO 80907 (877) 732-6825
Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited.