E.Z. Zwayne was born in war-torn Lebanon. When he came to the United States, he was angry and rebellious. He eventually joined a street gang and was on his way down a path of destruction. But then he met Christ and everything changed.
This Week's Upcoming Broadcasts:
• 12/05: Erasing Gender Lines: What's Really At Risk
• 12/06: Wounded Tiger: A True Story of Pearl Harbor Part 1
• 12/07: Wounded Tiger: A True Story of Pearl Harbor Part 2
• 12/08: An Immigrant’s Story: From Rebellion to Redemption Part 1
• 12/09: An Immigrant’s Story: From Rebellion to Redemption Part 2
• Weekend: The New Black Robed Regiment Part 1
The Dobson Library
Copyright ©2016 Dr. James Dobson's Family Talk All Rights Reserved
Family Talk 540 Elkton Drive, Suite 201 Colorado Springs, CO 80907 (877) 732-6825
Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited.