Before Christmas, we went down to a local shopping center and asked some questions, including:
What's the best gift you've ever given?
What's the best gift you've ever received?
What's the true meaning of Christmas?
We found a lot of people who knew the true reason for the season. But we also encountered far too many who don't.
This Christmas, the greatest gift you can give is to introduce someone to the greatest gift—Jesus.
• 57 percent of people who don't attend church say they would go at Christmas time if someone they knew invited them.
• At its core, Christmas isn't about twinkly lights and stocking stuffers. It's about the birth of our savior.
• The greatest gift you can give is to introduce someone to Jesus.
• Merry Christmas: Dr. Dobson's December Newsletter
• A Christ-Centered Family Christmas
• Share this video on Facebook and Twitter