We've entered the new decade with a lot of strife, and with a great deal of uncertainty. And just months from now, the news and social media will be overrun with election coverage, which is sure to enflame the tension. But there is hope.
Vice president of public policy James Gottry shares the secret to cultural engagement in 2020.
• There are a lot of hot button issues in the culture, but the gospel has good news on those matters.
• As citizens, we need to be advocates for sound policy. And as Christians, we need to share the good news of the gospel.
• We should always seek to be as truthful as Jesus. We should also always seek to be as loving as Jesus.
• Why Christians Belong in Politics and Culture
• Do Religion and Morality Still Belong in Our Society?
• Watch the video and join the conversation on Facebook