From the stage of the Golden Globes to the home page of The Washington Post, women are praising their abortions. The vice president of public policy, James Gottry, discusses what this means and what we can do about it.
• Abortion ends one life and irrevocably alters many others.
• An unborn child is not a clump of cells, but rather a precious individual made in the image of God.
• Together, we can speak for the unborn and remind our society of the sanctity of human life from conception to natural death.
• Become a Life Ambassador
• What does the Bible Say About the Sanctity of Human Life?
• John Bornschein: The Legacy of a Life Saved from Abortion
• The Sanctity of Human Life
• Watch the video and join the conversation on Facebook