On Thanksgiving, I reflected on the many things I am thankful for, including my wife, my children, and our constitutional republic. But some Americans are ready to ditch democracy in favor of socialism.
• Socialism and its close relative, communism, have killed at least 100 million people. Yet nearly 20% of millennials think that the Communist Manifesto "better guarantees freedom and equality for all" than the Declaration of Independence.
• Our founders thoughtfully designed a constitutional system of checks and balances to keep us on course.
• Rather than abandoning our system of government, let's demand that our representatives govern, legislate, and adjudicate in accordance with the structure set forth by the Constitution.
• Socialism Demands Surrender of Freedom and Offers Government Orthodoxy in Return
• Socialism Offers 'Free' Entitlements, if You Are Willing to Pay for Them
• Socialism Offers 'Security' of State Control But Demands Surrender of Individual Responsibility
• Share this video on Facebook and Twitter