What does it mean to give men and women equal opportunities in sports? And how does "gender identity" factor into the discussion. VP of Public Policy James Gottry spoke to students at a local college to find out.
What they said… and didn't say… might surprise you.
• Men have biologically-conferred advantages over women in speed and strength.
• Allowing men to compete in women's sports hurts women. When a man takes the field in women's sports, a woman is forced to leave the field.
• It's time to stop denying the most basic biological differences between men and women.
• When Truth Is Simply Too Controversial
• We Need to Celebrate the Differences Between Men and Women
• Watch the video and join the conversation on Facebook