Sarah Palin joined Dr. Dobson on Family Talk recently. Her appearance was widely reported by the media, but they ignored a vitally important part of the conversation.
• Our society says individuals with Down syndrome are expendable. Abortion is being used as a high-tech eugenics device—an effort to "improve" the human race by systematically eliminating the most vulnerable among us.
• A bill has been introduced at the U.S. Senate that would "prohibit discrimination by abortion against an unborn child on the basis of Down syndrome."
• This is good news, but what does it say about our society that we would even need such laws. And what does it say about our society that many groups and politicians oppose this most basic protection of life?
• We need to stand up for these precious children and support politicians who are willing to stand for life.
• Following God's Lead: An Interview with Sarah Palin Part 1
• Senators Introduce Down Syndrome Discrimination by Abortion Prohibition Act
• Share this video on Facebook and Twitter